How To Plant Garlic. . . 3 Fast and Easy Steps . . .
Elephant Garlic: Allium Ampeloprasum
Fertilizing: Use a 10-10-10 / 3 lbs per /100 sq ft. side-dress with
aged compost in the fall when they start to come out of the soil.
In the Spring fertilize again up till May. Any more fertilizer will
actual decrease the bulb size. Also user an Organic Garden Tea
Elephant Garlic Clove. Soil pH 1/2
the size of your hand.
Garlic Plants / Cloves For
Sale -- Care - Free Plants
Jumbo Garlic Plants
Jumbo Garlic Clove
1. When the third set of leaves turn yellow and brown.
2. Or when the Garlic plants are laying over on their side and it looks like a wind
storm went .
3. Remove some of the soil and check that the bulb is completely formed.
4. Then just pull the garlic plant out of the soil.
5. Leaves the roots and stems on and bunch them together .
6. Hang the bunches garlic up so that the air can circulate around it.
7. Or lay them on a screen and let them dry out for about 3 weeks.
8. After the curing process cut the roots and stems off and store.
$10.00 Off All Mail In Orders Ovrt $75.00
Asparagus Plants For Sale
Asparagus Garden Tea
Garlic - Wild Plants
Read Before Ordering
Asparagus How To Plant
My English Bull Dog
Save Me Some
Soil pH - 1
Grow Great Plants
Globe Artichoke Plants
Red Hot Poker
Fiddle Head Ferns
Grape - 2 Yr Roots Plants
Bug - Pest Control
Soil pH - 2
Organic Bug - Pest Control
Tomato Plants Order Page
Tomato - World's Smallest
Tomato Plants How To Grow
Chrysanthemums no page
Albert's Tomato Farm
Tomato - Biggest
How To Order
Black Berry Plants-Roots
Marigolds - Signet Edible