These are mature roots you will be receiving. Try and plant as close to the instructions below.
ASPARAGUS PLANT INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR SOIL
1. Till up your soil to the depth of 18 inches.
2. Remove any clay or large rocks.
3. Till in old compost and some coarse sandy.
4. Add the fertilizer of your choice. Some gardeners like the triple phosphate.
Others prefer organic fertilizers.
5. Add some peat moss as well.
6. Mix the soil well.
MAKING THE TRENCH:
1. A couple of days before your Asparagus arrive
make a trench in the soil that you prepared.
2. The trench should be about 1 1/2 feet wide and about 8 inches deep.
3. Inside the trench mound up a 2 inch hill of soil .
4. Now take the Asparagus root and spread it out on top
of the mounded up soil.
5. Go about 12 - 14 inches and plant the next Asparagus root.
6. After the row is complete fill back in the soil that you took out.
7. For 3 yr crowns there should be about 5 - 6 inches of soil on top
of the crowns. The longer parts will set down in the trench lower.
8. After the trench is closed. Take your shovel and pat down the area
to get the air pockets out.
ASPARAGUS GARDEN TEA:
** We highly recommend the Asparagus Garden Tea to get the Asparagus off to a good start.
The Tea is all organic and made here at our Asparagus Farm. Once the Asparagus are planted
and fed they are ready to start to go to work for you.
1. Take 3 - 4 tablespoons and place in a gallon jug of water.
2. Place the jug in the sun for about 2 - 3 hours.
3. Shake up and jug and now use in place of watering.
** 2 Tea for every 25 Asparagus crowns.
asparagus 3 year roots for sale, how to plant three year asparagus roots crowns,
How To Plant 3 Year Asparagus Roots
Asparagus Plants For Sale
Asparagus Garden Tea
How To Plant
How To Grow Asparagus
Mail In Order Form
Horseradish Roots and Plants
Wild Garlic Plants
Black Raspberry Plant
Read Before Ordering
How To Plant Asparagus
My English Bull Dog
Save Me Some
Wild Ramps -
Soil pH - 1
Grow Great Plants
Globe Artichoke Plants
Asparagus Farm Store
Red Hot Poker Plants
Fiddle Head Fern - edible
Grapes - Mature 2 yr
Plant Spring Harvest
Organic Bug - Pest Control
Bug - Pest Control
Soil pH - 2
World's Smallest Tomato